I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 21, 2009

friday..ts

friday!!
we didnt have holiday..
TT...
only tsun jjn..
morning go to school.
wa.
we so rajin la..
kaka..
stomach ache!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg.............
pain lo..
becuz..girl things..
shit..
wan to go home..
pain until cry..
then mummy come..
back home^^
then go to eat bak kut teh==
yeah...
eat jot medicine..
not pain lo..
at home sleep n sleep..
then my dear say want to come my house..
then go sungai wang..
wif my mum,sis,angeline
then gai gai lo..
buy things..
shopping..
chat wif my dear..
kaka..












































































































































































































THE END

0 comments: