I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, August 31, 2009

midvalley day..the garden

























haha..
today is merdeka day..
yeah....
all holiday..
haha...
daddy came back from london yesterday..
love him..
we go midvalley the garden..
eat taiwanese food..
cooey me joanne jowell mummy and daddy..
xixi.....
happy happy..
before going out..
daddy n me























happy princess^^
























mummy daddy n me


















waiting 4 place..
so take picha..hahhahaha
me cooey joanne n fatty jowell


















4 of us



















3 ji mui^^









































joanne n me..

























jowell n me..
























lovely couple..
haha

























hehe



















coca cola..
kaka



















all are little mouse^^























































then..
daddy give me 500..
joanne 300..
jowell 300 to shopping..
xixi..
we go garden..
and find my bedsheet..
























childish right??
but i love pink...
kaka..
buy for 100..
so shopping..
joanne use all of the 300..
shirt and cosmetic,,
haha..
i have left 400..
jowell??
300 lo..
kakka..
finish shopping ..
go pappa rich.....
drink coffee..
not me la..
the two old ppl want..
so we eat chendol lo..
and my favourite milk toast bread..
yummy again..
kaka...

THE END

0 comments: