I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

2009年7月18日 星期六

today saturday also wan go 2 school
ok lo
haiz
also again..5.20 wake up..
monday 2 saturday also like that..
tired l
a..
but today i feel happy..
cuz afrer school..
i will go 2 smkbbsp..
that means my old school..
so miss my frens..
yeah.. after school jor..
i go to the library and wait for ke xin n wan ying..
they reached.. then we walk 2 hang tuah..
we rush 2 school cuz they must before 3pm arrive tsun jin..
wallow..

at there saw many
frens lo..
yin yik.jinn
heng.
rendy.boon ch
eng.
jonathan wa..
got a lot al
so..
but alicia
.
sze leng xiao qing.
audrey
they all also go car4..
haiz.. but i dun wan go la..
dunno y..
then gor also there..
yeah.. we 4 go pizza hut ..
ke xin.wan ying.gor n me.. we go 2 find su ying..
wa ke xin also recognized su ying..
this world so small la..
haha..
we ate at pizza hut yummy..
we saw su ying and her frens there..
then
ke xin n wan ying..
want back 2 school..
they have competition..
gambateh o..

with my frens yam cha lo..

until 4.30 shuang lo,,
haha
go back home
walao so hot.. take bath lo..
then think wan 2 sleep d
e.. tired ma..
then my darling call me
mean angeline lo..
say wan 2 eat fish he
ad mee.. haha..
we chat n chat n chat..
until 8 o clock my sis say wan go 2 watch harry potter..
yeah i am so haapy..
9 o clock we all go 2gether with my dar dar go also
..
hehe.. go sunway

the movie 11.30 only start..
so we go starbuck..
we go toilet take photo..
n give my sis scold y so long 1..
hehe.
watching the movie..
i also can sleep..
boring lo..
i think is a very good movie 1..
haiz..
harry potter wo..
aiya..
the movie until 2am
wow..
so long..
o think i sleep for 1 hour..
haha..
go back home lo^^
3 o clock only get back..
tired..

4 comments:

xXDIEXx said...

haha....less ppl will type blog wif Eng de oh....haha^^ gambateh....


P/S Nice to meet you^^

♥crystal♥ said...

haha^^

xXDIEXx said...

haha...can gif me ur phone number to me mah???

♥crystal♥ said...

sry..no