I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

long time didnt write blog jor~

wow~
already 1 week~
last sunday~
is~ wif my 3 ji mui swimming~
then~
today already another sunday~
today dunno go where~
but i think is with my sis~
go watch ice age~
haha~
funny movie~~
aiya~
now so cham la~
didnt have phone 2 use~
2 also broken jor~
omg~~
always like that~
time is so fast~
becuz~
monday 2 saturday also go to school~
at school life~
the time like rocket like that~
one day one day over~
haha~
but~
i dun wan so fast la~
haha~
erm~
at these day~
okok lo~
everyday do the same thing~
books books books~
teacher teacher teacher~
aiya~
but these week always wan 2 take the stupid mask~
so smelly la~
then ~~
hot~~~
also cant open the aircond 2~
luckily~
now can~
if not i will die~
haha~
haiz~~~~~
i feel sad now la~
maths dunno how 2 do~
so hard~
aiya~
nvm la~
gambateh~
yeah~~`
happy now~
my big sister came back from hong kong~
so miss her~~~
now she come back jor~~~
haha~
few days ago~
she ,mummy n her frens~
went to redang~
wa~
they say very fun~
so beautiful~
kaka~
mummy say will bring me go 2~
is a very good experience!!
i reaaly like go 2 beach~

is so relaxing~
if go there wif frens will be prefect~
i hope that~
1 day i can with my all frens go for a trip~
it will be wonderful~
haiz when will be that day??
but~
angeline say when my birthday 3/10
we will go sunway lagoon~
wow~~~
haha~~
call my old frens go first~
so miss them~~~~
hope la~~~
they can go~~
n play happily~~~
now wan 2 revision maths jor~
haiz~~
tsun jin standard was so scary~~~~

2 comments:

Kenneth said...

so song ah。。^^
form 2 de maths...real easy de la^^..
dunno can ask me oh^^..
xixi^^
gambateh yar...

♥crystal♥ said...

okok^^i know