I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

2009年7月5日 星期日



xixi~
today with my angeline go to the studio~
wow~
so exciting~
i walk to brj wait for her~
i saw winnie there 2~
that is my first time see her~
haha~
she is quite nice~
then i go see they all dancing~
wa~~~
they r so geng~
but i know i dance will like a monkey~
very ugly 1~
haiz~
then we walk 2 jojo~
haha~
eat ma la ban mee~yummy~
but pedas la~~
so~
me,angeline,winnie,feng
at there chat~
winnie is so funny la~
aiyo~
like sor po~
kaka~
then wait sabrina come~
haha~
then~
we walk to my house~
but juz~
we 4 girl la~
haha~
then they some online lo~
some play piano then~~
swimming time!
be4 we go swim take de~
haha~
after swim~
we go sona also~
wa~
can keep fit lo~
then~
we 4 sor po~
went back my home take bath~~
where is sabrina??
cuz she is the last take bath 1
haha~winnieangeline n my dog


princess

haha~~
we all cook ourself~
kaka seewinnie so zhuan xin




xin yi




ANgeline hare washing wor~ haha






so cham~xin yi~hand

winnie geng la~

where is me??
i juz take pic only~
didnt cook 1~
haha~~




yeah~
can eat jor kaka~
yummyso happy with u all~
muackss~
love u all o~
frenz 4ever


2 comments:

wai sheng said...

hey, tag tag!!!see my blog n do d tag bah!

♥crystal♥ said...

wat is tag??