I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, August 24, 2009

24/8/09..exam theory and midvalley^^

























wa..
seven thirty wake up..
prepare...
then..
exam..
piano theory..
aiya..
ok la..
go smk sri sentosa..


















exam time..
find my name..
number 13..
crystal ong..
haha
























walao..
when i go in all..
SMALL CHILDREN..
so fish la..
luckily
got some bigger than me 1...
haha..


















my theory exam how??
OK..
no problem..
90 marks..
i am coming...
muacks..
then go back home prepare..
go midvalley..
haha..
mummy say must wear mask..
haha..
funny











































joanne sis n me

then go 2 eat yo sushi
yummy..







































































i love unagi!!!!!!!!!!























then go..
miss selfridge..
bought jor this dress..
not my style..
right??
















































then..
at fitting room..
suddenly change shirt wif my sis jor..
haha

























then go to watch..
零零狗
funny movie..
haha..
happy holiday..
muackssssss..


THE END






0 comments: