I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

my day



























saturday that day..
is the last day in englis
h society..
it is very very fun..
we play a lot of games..

i think..

next year want to be a member of english society a not..
i think..

and think..

and think..

ke xin call me go 2 cooking society..

haha..
i think is fun..
then can cook bymyself..
wow..

haha..
after society..
go 2 the library and find ke xin and wan yin..
then we want to walk to pudu..

but they say..

they were very HUNGRY..

haha...
me 2 la..
so we go 黄师奶..

never been there be4.
but.......................................................
I WONT GO THERE FOR SECOND TIME...
hot..
not comfortable..
chat also like keng keng 1..

hate there..

after eating..

drinking chating..

we take lrt go to bukit jalil..

then find that tailor..
help us make school dress..

xixi.......

bla bla..
many things.......

after that..
at mama dang
wait for my mum and fetch..
then...

fetch ke xin and wan yin b
ack..
15/8
is zhao yin birthday!!
happy birthday my dear...^^
sunday..
boring day..

homework..

tv..

on9..
didnt go out ..
haiz..
my dar (angeline)say wa
n swim..
i also wan..
but..
my family all at home..

i dun like when my frens come to my house..
family at home..

becuz they will...

bla bla bla la..

haiz..
sry dar..
then..

my sis 17/8 birthday..
means tomorrow haha..

say wan to go car4 buy bbq things..
but i heard her fren also got go
..
so i dun wan..
cuz...............................
aiya..

many reason la..

not really like..
so juz take pic..








































































then cousin sis went to midvalley buy present for my sis..
wa rm480..
we all sponsor...
very nice present la..

hope my sis love it..

happy birthday joanne^^
and then..................

my sis say want to take me out for makan..
and buy present for my frens..

to li ying and zhao yin..
but................
she say go midvalley~~
haha..
i juz wear.......
sleappers..
yong sui..
like go pasar malam..
nvm la^^
go to eat dinner..
paddington house of pancakes
























yummy..















































then go miss T ..

buy present..
so big..
nice present^^
haha..
hope li ying and zhao ying will love it...
























so big..
thursday want to take to school..
haha..
sot liao

and i bought this..
cute..
























sleepy now..

night night ^^



THE END

0 comments: