I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

mummy..plz dun cry

these day mummy always cry..
i dunno what is happening..
but i very worried about her..
i think is daddy want to come back from uk..
my thinking is what??
erm..
come back then come back la..
aiya..nothing happens to me..
mummy say..
she is very happy..
cause we can all family members live together..
mummy smiles..
haha..
so that i am happy 2..
but..
my big sister dun think so..
she dislike daddy..
then they quarelled...
mummy drink red wine....
and cry whole night..
but she didnt tell us what is happening..
last night she six 0 clock only come back..
when i wake up..
she sleeping on the floor..
i think she is very tired and unhappy..
and i saw red wine on the table 2..
then i think .
haiz.....
why things will happen like that..
i dun wan somebody will unhappy in life..
then..
mummy wake up..
and call me go to eat breakfast..
i see her face...............
omg...
so cham..
my hearts hurt..
she ask..
if mum,dad, and me move to tsun jin area's flats..
it is ok???
my mine just have two words..
dun wan..
cause i love my home and i dun wan 2 move..
then she say...
if u dun wan..
then mum and dad will move..
why why why?????????????????????????
why we cant live together i ask..
mummy didnt answer..
just look at the window and cry...
mummy plz dun cry...............
she say..
u dont ask anymore..
i wont like to say anything about this..
and i cant say it right now..
mummy leave my room..
my eyes also start crying 2..
sad sad sad.........
i wan our family will happy forever..
i dun wan u all move out..
i wan 2 live together..
daddy..
if u see it...
can u promise me a thing??
that is..
will always be happy with us..
dun quarelled with us..
and will love mummy forever
can u do it...??
and joanne..........
can u dun let mummy cry...
she is very sad now..
mummy...................
dun worry be happy ok???

0 comments: