I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

sushi day ~




















oh yeah~
pmr has finished !!
but see my eyes ~ omg ~
this is my result for pmr ~
now ~for those government school must be very happy and free
but for us ~
we have another mission~
uec !
the exam is harder than pmr ~
i just can accept this mission ~
and do it my best ~
after pmr ~ we go for sushi ~
special day for sushi king !
rm2 ~~
yoyoyo
yu ee ,hang,pui ye and me~



















yu ee : let me tell u all how to make my homemade sushi =)



















delicious !

























































we ate 31 plates !
wow ~~~~~~~~~
this pic just have half of it only



















hang cry ?? haha
cry for too gamdong or wasabi =p
blek




















finishied eating ~
my stomach wants to bom !
so full !
they say that they feel like vomit ~
hahahahahaha~
we walk around~
then we wait at lot 10 for pui ye's brother to fetch us home~




















j3 student's ! we still have uec
so dun give up !
to all facing exam d students also ~
gah yao arh!
just try your best ~~!!

0 comments: