I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

my wednesday




















DOMO T-SHIRT !!
HAHAHAHAHA..
LOVE IT LOVE IT
domo is so cute !
today is a family day
me.my lovely mum , and my handsome dad ^^




















we go to eat dim sum at sri petaling
nice nice nice
the *zhiu pai* call world of dim sum
hahahahahahahahah
i just smile =)
then we go to popular
my mum call me to buy some essay books
prepare for SPM
wow !
not bad
just listen to her
but i scared after i bought it
i will just lift it at my book racks
so ,from now on
i really have to read it
to improve my chinese , english and bm




















heheh but can u see popteen ??
hahahahhah
i am naughty
buy popteen magazine also
love it !!
especially 久美子
she is wonderful




















when i take this magazine
i am scared ><
scared that my mum scold me
hehehehe
but NO!
she smile and said
is it ur appetizer ??
hahahahahhaah
yayayaya!
how about my dessert ??
hehe
my dessert is a movie
HARRY POTTER
woohoo
love magic
so i love harry potter
not bad ~
but only part 1
didnt have a ending
have to wait till 2011 july for the part 2 ?
oh no
i will forget the first part when i watch the second part for waiting about 8 months
nvm
just enjoy the movie with my dad and mum
that is a happy thing
isnt it ??
we got to a kopitiam yamcha
but ..
the name was like a copycat
see ~~














HOMETOWN ??
NOT OLDTOWN?
haha
now i see many town town town
but all also is a kopitiam
copy here copy there ??
when i backed home
i saw this
nice right ??



















it is a paper ~
but inside have a bulb
so the lights was very beautiful
put it in my room
sure will be nice ..
thats all i wanna write
GOOD NIGHTS =)


0 comments: